23. Affiliates – There are many affiliate networks, such as FlexOffers and CJ Affiliate that allow you to promote other people’s products and services. You simply put a link or a banner on your page and then you get a percentage if someone clicks through and buys the product/service. You’ll want to select products that are specifically within your blog’s category.This is an effective way to earn money once you have the traffic coming to your blog.
Though earning through the internet is misunderstood by most Indian students as lame, yet many students have actually garnered hard cold cash through that. This is something which can be a gig in one’s free time for some extra money in the wallet. Internet is the most flexible way which offers opportunities of making money that too on one’s comfort zone. Following are the most common ways to earn money by merely sitting on your internet whether on the smartphone or personal computer:
19. eBay – Of course you can’t read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. You can start an eBay store and get serious about it or you can just sell some stuff to declutter your home. Either way, I’ve made my fair share from selling on eBay and it’s still a popular way to earn money. If you decide to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business like Doba that will store and ship items straight to your customers so you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
28. Subscription – If you think of something valuable (newsletter, online magazine, etc.) that you can consistently offer on a certain basis (weekly, monthly, etc.), you may want to offer a subscription service. This could be a fee charged each time your product is sent out or on a monthly basis. Either way, this has to be something that your customers can only get by subscribing to your website.
Did you know spending hours at gaming can actually earn you some extra cash? College goers find playing games as one of their best hobbies. Many are addicted to it so much that they spend day and nights just sitting in front of their laptop or computer and doing nothing but playing online games. For such hard core gamers, companies are providing opportunities to make money as a game tester. It is one of the Websites All money tips that one can apply to. There are online advertising companies that use their gaming websites to attract people by giving cash and rewards to play games. Some of the most popular online gaming websites are gsn.com, gamesville.com, and zapak.com.
If you are a subject expert who can assist student learning needs, this online tutor job is for you and it is a best way to earn money online from home without any investment. What is your job as an online tutor? As the name goes, you will be providing virtual assistance to the students in handling their doubts about the subject during their learning process.
27. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you’ll want to build your traffic before you will get many offers.
I have had some success with Freelancing and Fiverr. What I did was I went to Fiverr and found a service that was selling well, then went to Elance and found someone who did the same thing for less. Then I made a Fiverr ad and sold the service myself. Tiny work once you get it going. I’ve also done the opposite where you go on Elance and look for jobs that you can have someone on Fiverr do for cheaper.
18. CraigsList – Some things don’t ship very well. Other things may make you feel uncomfortable to sell to someone across the country. Anytime you’re selling a large item or something you just don’t want to ship, Craigslist is a great place to go. It’s simple to list your item (again, take good pictures!). If you don’t like the idea of putting your phone number out there, the interested individual can send you a message to your inbox without even getting your email address.
Satrap is not a financial advisor & MoneyPantry.com is for entertainment & educational purposes only. Material shared on this blog does not constitute financial advice nor is it offered as such. As mentioned in our Disclosure page, MoneyPantry may have a financial relationship with some of the companies mentioned on this site, including Credit Card providers, and as such it may be compensated with a referral/commission fee. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
17. Amazon – Have you heard of FBA? It stands for “Fulfilled by Amazon” and it’s getting pretty popular. Basically, you buy products (in bulk is best) and ship them to Amazon for them to store. When your products sell, Amazon packs them up, ships them out and sends you the money (after taking their cut). There are people making a full-time living from FBA, while others just do it for some extra money.
How to earn money in India without investment? Still, it is a big question for many people. But you can start the blog any niche that you love but consider picking the ones that are popular in the market if you're intended to earn some money through blogging while you adhere to your passion. As it gets popular in the market, your blog will earn you money via advertising like Google Adwords, affiliate marketing & so on.
YouTube is the second most media where people spend their time after social media channels like Facebook, and this has turned out into a most trending way to generate good income online. You can start your earning by creating a YouTube channel and become a partner of YouTube to earn money online through YouTube. Earning money through YouTube is not a tough play. Trust me, you can earn money online from home without investment except your time.
Every college student possesses some unique skill set and based on that they make money online with micro jobs websites. Micro tasks include works like review writing, blog commenting, social networking sites and forum posting amongst others. These websites are a good place to start with and they could expand their knowledge and experience from there.
26. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
Well, this is a business itself, the student can buy something and sell if with a profit margin. The thing can be stationary(books, pen, pencil, notebook etc), which is much required by the students in a hostel or campus; a food item (especially Maggi at 12 am) or some en-clothe and many other things that you might feel required for the vicinity population. This can be a mini business and can earn a good amount if intelligently and thoughtfully persuaded.
I was going through the comments – I don’t know whether you’re still in need of money – but when I was in need of money I had joined awign for an internship as well as I also started playing on fantasy sports too – and I could easily cash out money to my paytm wallet, since you don’t have bank as you can join playerzpot – there you can easily cash out money to paytm wallet..but if you have bank ac and pan card then do play on dream11, starpick or halaplay. If you really in need of money try working as an intern it’s really helpful.