Data entry is a simple job that students with basic computer and fast and accurate typing skills can do from the comfort of their computer. Typically, data entry work involves typing up data fast and accurately for clients. Many students earn money working part-time doing data entry jobs. You can find genuine data entry jobs on the following websites:
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
27. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you’ll want to build your traffic before you will get many offers.
Most people want a few more dollars in their wallets. But between an employer and family, the time most of us can devote to a second job is severely limited. Running a small side business can provide a few more options: you don’t have to show up at a set time and you can use skills you already have. Not all will be perfect for everyone, of course, and I’m sure that you’ll have a few ideas of your own after reading this list. If you’d like to share any other business ideas, please add them in the comments.
Freelancing is like online work place where you get paid to perform tasks online. You can easily sign up for free in various freelancing work places. After signing up, all you have to do is to set up a good looking profile and attractive portfolio. Once you got success in bidding on a particular work, you have to complete your project in given time frame. And if your work is satisfactory, you’ll get paid for that.
28. Subscription – If you think of something valuable (newsletter, online magazine, etc.) that you can consistently offer on a certain basis (weekly, monthly, etc.), you may want to offer a subscription service. This could be a fee charged each time your product is sent out or on a monthly basis. Either way, this has to be something that your customers can only get by subscribing to your website.
You may not know but you can rent your website if you have good traffic. I learned this method of making online income when I was working with a client in the real estate domain. Rather than building out his website from scratch, he rented out a website from a guy who already had the traffic, with people interested in buying a home in his local area.
Did you know spending hours at gaming can actually earn you some extra cash? College goers find playing games as one of their best hobbies. Many are addicted to it so much that they spend day and nights just sitting in front of their laptop or computer and doing nothing but playing online games. For such hard core gamers, companies are providing opportunities to make money as a game tester. It is one of the Websites All money tips that one can apply to. There are online advertising companies that use their gaming websites to attract people by giving cash and rewards to play games. Some of the most popular online gaming websites are gsn.com, gamesville.com, and zapak.com.
23. Affiliates – There are many affiliate networks, such as FlexOffers and CJ Affiliate that allow you to promote other people’s products and services. You simply put a link or a banner on your page and then you get a percentage if someone clicks through and buys the product/service. You’ll want to select products that are specifically within your blog’s category.This is an effective way to earn money once you have the traffic coming to your blog.
26. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
Many virtual assistant jobs do not require secretarial or administrative skills to do. College students can use their organizational and communication skills they have developed while studying to do virtual assistant jobs for people and businesses. They can offer data entry, social media management, research, website maintenance and other services.