Hi satrap, I’m from Sri Lanka. I like to do a Online job for earning a extra cash so i joined so much Legitimate sites. but they don’t support because my country is Sri Lanka. so i have to chose what supporting and drop the not supporting sites. but some sites( It’s a few) half supporting, I don’t say it a full support, because that sites maybe don’t send surveys, they send offers only, Sweepstakes, some are only send signing up’s only. but i’m registered these sites now been only a two weeks. so i’m going to keep it up to see what’s going on Online making Money. Because i think it’s gave me a Knowledge somehow. I think my Future It’s give me a way. but next month i will joined for Freelancing, Fiverr and Upwork. Satrap your Blog is so Awesome. It’s easy to read and Understand. satrap can you explain me what is the Different in Blog and Forums?
Network Marketing is somehow relating to affiliate and digital marketing, a flexible way of earning money by getting more and more attention and people involved to the same. This is one type of a business, which requires a network to be formed betwixt various people involved in the same. There is a low upfront investment involved, for the purpose of registration or buying certain product sample. The criterion is to make your contacts and sell the product but some people actually compensate more participants to the network and hence get paid for it. Most of the revenue comes from recruiting new participants. But before joining any Referral Marketing Company do check its legal papers and working process because there are many people who are running fraud companies under the shed of Referral Marketing as suggested by Lokesh Tanwar founder of Business Alligators.
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
21. Facebook – Facebook swap shops are great for selling things locally. It’s like CraigsList, but a little easier. You simply search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re in, take a picture of the item, write a quick description with the price and post it. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You can generally expect to get about what you would get at a yard sale, maybe a little more.
Take good pictures. Some of the options below don’t require you to actually take the picture and sell the product, but for the ones that do, make sure you take a clear picture that makes your product stand out from the others. If you’re going to be taking a lot of pictures, set up a small “studio-like” area in your home with a backdrop and proper lighting to really make your pictures come across as professional. And of course, you’ll want a good camera too.
Thanks for the tips, Edwin! I am gonna try them out and see if I can get some more extra cash. May I suggest to other fellow readers one way I have been earning. I have been earning a bit by writing snippets on QWERIFY and it had been great and I am getting paid for writing contents for others. Writing is fun but I will also try these tips when I have the time!
5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
Blogging is something that requires patience, persistence and discipline. It may mean writing everyday for over a year before you really start to see any money from it. There are exceptions to the rule, but from my dealings with other bloggers, it seems to be pretty common to spend one or even two years building your blog, your brand and your authority, before making any serious amount of money.
17. Amazon – Have you heard of FBA? It stands for “Fulfilled by Amazon” and it’s getting pretty popular. Basically, you buy products (in bulk is best) and ship them to Amazon for them to store. When your products sell, Amazon packs them up, ships them out and sends you the money (after taking their cut). There are people making a full-time living from FBA, while others just do it for some extra money.
Now you’ve got many different options to start earning online. If you saw something that really interests you, try it out and learn more about it. If you’re really wanting to make a full-time income online, you need to be dedicated to learning how to do what you want to do. There are tons of free resources out there. You just have to search for them!
All materials(refer disclaimer note) in this website are the exclusive own property of onlinehomeincome.in and are protected under Indian Copyright Act 1957. We remind you politely not to copy any of these materials in any means nor in any way either directly or indirectly publishing, transmitting, distributing, copying and modifying, selling in any forms without explicit written permission from Online home Income Administration is a criminal offense and reserves all rights to claim for all our loses and damages by filing a complaint under India Copyright Act 1957 under Coimbatore Jurisdiction, Tamil Nadu.
6. IZEA – IZEA works in addition to a blog or on its own. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The pay is mostly based on your following, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow you Twitter following. Likewise, if you want to make money with blogs, you’ll need substantial blog traffic (more on blogging below).
The second method of online sales doesn’t require you to have own products and services; you can partner with existing ecommerce sites like Flipkart, Amazon. The second option seems to be more comfortable when compared to the earlier option because you will already have existing customers in the digital market place and you have to do is list your product to conduct some sales.
Blogging could be a nice way for students to earn some extra cash. If you have a favorite hobby, you can just write content about it and share your content with others. You can blog about an academic subject or more you have good knowledge in, or write about non-academic topics on your blog. Once your blog starts getting some traffic, you can use a number of ways to monetize your blog. Read 5 Popular Ways Blogger Make Money for some of the most popular blog monetization methods.