5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
Talking about another example here, a senior of mine in some other college had some financial trouble at home. Paying the college fee was somehow, becoming arduous hence, he thought of a way to teach youngsters piano, which he had learned 5 years before. In his after college hours, he gave lessons which earned him 700 per students. Within a month 20 students enrolled in his classes.
The second method of online sales doesn’t require you to have own products and services; you can partner with existing ecommerce sites like Flipkart, Amazon. The second option seems to be more comfortable when compared to the earlier option because you will already have existing customers in the digital market place and you have to do is list your product to conduct some sales.
Blogging could be a nice way for students to earn some extra cash. If you have a favorite hobby, you can just write content about it and share your content with others. You can blog about an academic subject or more you have good knowledge in, or write about non-academic topics on your blog. Once your blog starts getting some traffic, you can use a number of ways to monetize your blog. Read 5 Popular Ways Blogger Make Money for some of the most popular blog monetization methods.
20. Etsy – If you like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy.It’s completely free to open an Etsy store. You simply sign up, post pictures of your creations and starting selling. You can choose your payment option, but PayPal is generally the easiest. Etsy makes it easy to sell and keep track of your inventory. There is a small listing fee and they take 3.5% of every sale you make.
I’m using a free method as a result of my own researched to discover high value sites online for basically anything. The important thing is to tell Google what you’re looking for. Something like “Free Online Survey Sites That Pay”, then check page rank, and then both quality and quantity of visitors. You will find the article on how to apply this method on my Blog Titled – 2 Simple Research Tactics For Exponential Visitor Conversion At No Cost
22. Advertising – This is definitely the most old-school way of earning money with a blog. It’s also starting to become the least common way. You can sell advertising spots directly on your site or you can sign up with a company like Google AdSense or Media.net. Either way, you won’t see a whole lot of money from ads until your views are well into the thousands each day.
I just wanted to say that this is, by far, one of the best articles I’ve come across that talks about making money online. I’ve searched all over the place for an article-or website- that has all the information in one place, and is easy to follow. This is the exact article I was looking for! I deeply appreciate the fact that you took your time to write this, and share it with all of us- we really needed this!
27. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you’ll want to build your traffic before you will get many offers.
2. InboxDollars – InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks, since you’re going to be taking surveys, shopping, etc., so if you want to maximize your return, sign up with both websites. They also offer a search engine that pays you (like Swagbucks) and you get $5 just for signing up. I won’t continue to list survey sites one after another down the list, but if you want to get paid to take surveys, also check out GlobalTestMarket, E-Poll Surveys and Survey Club.
If you are fluent in one of these in-demand languages, then you can earn some money on the side by providing translation service when you have free time. You can find translation jobs by joining translation agencies or freelance sites. There are different types of translation jobs to choose from based on your skillset. Here are some websites or companies where you can find translation jobs: