2. InboxDollars – InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks, since you’re going to be taking surveys, shopping, etc., so if you want to maximize your return, sign up with both websites. They also offer a search engine that pays you (like Swagbucks) and you get $5 just for signing up. I won’t continue to list survey sites one after another down the list, but if you want to get paid to take surveys, also check out GlobalTestMarket, E-Poll Surveys and Survey Club.
26. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
The best part about this is that you don’t even have to ever touch the actual product, nor do you have to spend a dime on manufacturing these products. They do all the work for you. You just upload the design, choose the items you want your design to be on, and they’ll handle the rest (i.e. manufacturing, payment, shipping, and handling, returns…).
Though earning through the internet is misunderstood by most Indian students as lame, yet many students have actually garnered hard cold cash through that. This is something which can be a gig in one’s free time for some extra money in the wallet. Internet is the most flexible way which offers opportunities of making money that too on one’s comfort zone. Following are the most common ways to earn money by merely sitting on your internet whether on the smartphone or personal computer:
5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
All materials(refer disclaimer note) in this website are the exclusive own property of onlinehomeincome.in and are protected under Indian Copyright Act 1957. We remind you politely not to copy any of these materials in any means nor in any way either directly or indirectly publishing, transmitting, distributing, copying and modifying, selling in any forms without explicit written permission from Online home Income Administration is a criminal offense and reserves all rights to claim for all our loses and damages by filing a complaint under India Copyright Act 1957 under Coimbatore Jurisdiction, Tamil Nadu.
He is the admin of onlinehomeincome.in the blog. Myilraj.G was a self-developed Digital Marketer, Blogger, Entrepreneur, and a Mentor. He helped many bloggers to recreate their blogging things and made them earn great revenue. He also runs a digital marketing company serving several 1000's of business to grow in their digital market. Start here to earn -6 digit monthly income- through blogging.
One of the most commonly explained and followed way, but usually never make properly comprehensive to the reader. When we talk about blogging, it’s acquiring a domain and writing on a specific niche. If you can pen down your thoughts in a specific genre, this is your thing and advertisements like Google AdSense can be a good way of earning money through blogging whilst if you are just a new registration with nil followers and viewers, this will bring no help. In India, most of the people make a mistake by considering writing articles, after going through different website contents regarding that topic as blogging. It indeed takes hard work and is also time-consuming for anyone to take reference from far-famed websites, giving a new explanation to the points they explained, and after all this, awaiting AdSense approval. This usually doesn’t work well and declined by Google, which makes the writer quit sooner than one can think. To have your content be treated as a quality source of information by Google, one needs to maintain ingenuity. There are many things in India which are not discussed by other bloggers, one can write over those issues using a personalized point of view and research in college. Talking about current issues, genuine problems of student life, a specialized research topic, and what not can be written about. When I speak about blogging, which I have myself done; I talk about people who have something unique and veritable to write about. There is a way of expressing, wielding a phrase, and making choice of the topic which will interest the reader. It requires patience to generate followers and viewers.
20. Etsy – If you like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy.It’s completely free to open an Etsy store. You simply sign up, post pictures of your creations and starting selling. You can choose your payment option, but PayPal is generally the easiest. Etsy makes it easy to sell and keep track of your inventory. There is a small listing fee and they take 3.5% of every sale you make.
21. Facebook – Facebook swap shops are great for selling things locally. It’s like CraigsList, but a little easier. You simply search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re in, take a picture of the item, write a quick description with the price and post it. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You can generally expect to get about what you would get at a yard sale, maybe a little more.
First off, I’m a blogger so it seems wrong not to mention it, but more importantly, it’s a legitimate way to make money. It’s quite possibly the least straight-forward way on this list, but it’s very doable and it’s also quite possibly the funnest way on this list. I love blogging and I know hundreds of bloggers who feel the same. So let’s talk about making money blogging and what it really means.